Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday Morning Adventures On The Water

Good afternoon everyone.

I figured that I would give my co-workers a break from my groaning today and type a blog post. But why am I groaning all day? You might ask. Well, yesterday was another exciting day on the lake water skiing. I have pulled the muscles in my forearms, and making a fist is quite the painful task today. In fact, moving my arms at all is a challenge. That’s right folks, my co-workers get a break from my moaning and groaning so you can hear my whining. Any way, before I go overboard with that (bad pun intended!), here are some pictures:

The scenery (backside of Timpanogos, and the lake):



The people about to have their fishing ruined:


The 'Heber Creeper':


Me on the ski:


From Russia with Love on the knee board and water skis:


My uncle on the knee board:


From Russia with Love relaxes in the boat, and takes in the scenery:


J tries to get up on the knee board:


Can he make it??? - Nope:

Keep trying buddy. You will get it. It’s like riding a bike… This was also the first time I had met J. He is the son of my uncle’s new girlfriend. She tried the skis too:


All in all, it was another fantastic trip. And no sunburns this time! Just good times on the boat:

That will do it for me today folks. Please check out The Cinema Project for my review of Wanted, and the Photography page for better shots of the skiing adventures. Ciao!

T

No comments: