Good afternoon everyone,
I have another post coming. It will be significantly more light hearted than my last one. However it is still in the draft phase. As well as my review of the new Underworld movie. that will be on The Cinema Project soon.
Well, in the meantime, here is another one of "those" things. This quiz thing came to me on facebook, but since I do not have anything interesting to post as of yet; here we go- 25 random things about me:
1. I believe all art is subjective.
2. I have an unfounded phobia of dry-mouth.
3. I can’t stand it when people call themselves professional photographers, buy thousands of dollars worth of camera gear, and know NOTHING about the equipment they are using. This is mostly geared toward 90% of you “wedding photographers” here in Utah. Not only that; but people who do “wedding photography” and know nothing of photojournalism.
4. I think fortune tellers, palm readers and horoscopes are full of crap. I don’t think anything can tell the future. However, I am fascinated with Tarot Cards.
5. Physics was not my first choice for a major. My first choice was a writing/journalism field. Those of you who knew me in high school can testify that I was editor in chief of the school newspaper; and liked it. Then film caught my eye. I wanted to make movies for a while. When I started college, I never thought I would do physics.
6. I change my goatee a little bit every couple of moths or so, because having the same one all the time bores me. But I have not changed my hair style in more than 6 years.
7. Even though I love photography, I have not taken a photo class since high school.
8. I will eat tomatoes if they are in sandwiches, burgers or sauces. But I hate them by themselves. The same goes for mushrooms.
9. I am one of ‘those’ people. The ones that always talk about exercising and getting into shape but never do.
10. I find most all religions interesting. The creed, origins and ritual enthrall me.
11. I do not like the Pope.
12. I hate TV, but I love animation.
13. I listen to hard, heavy fast and violent metal music; but I am a very docile and patient person.
14. Video games bore me to tears.
15. I would love to sail the horizons of this world, to seek and discover new things. But my daily routine anchors me, and sucks the wind from my sails. I also like to talk in metaphors.
16. One of my personal mottos is “Never say never.”
17. I have a love/hate relationship with my job.
18. I have never known what I want to do with my life. I have never had a dream, goal or any such thing that was more than a fleeting thought.
19. I do not want kids.
20. It is a huge pet peeve of mine when people ask “when are you getting married?” and I say “never”; and they automatically assume I have commitment issues. It’s a personal choice that I have my own founding for- trust me.
21. It takes me weeks and weeks to read a book. I like to go slow and digest every sentence. Sometimes read it twice.
22. I think James T. Krik was the better captain. That’s right; I am that big of a nerd.
23. I like whiskey, but I have never tried scotch.
24. I love being in the city at night. I will go out of my way when driving home to go down main or state. I don’t know why. Maybe I like street lights.
25. I love big empty spaces, or small tight ones with lots of hallways and doors.