Saturday, July 12, 2008

Miss ‘Why?’, And The Nerd (That I Am).

Good evening everyone.

What is it about certain nights that no matter what you do, things just get crazier and crazier? I have had sick co workers, angry people threatening to sue, and a wide array of other problems to deal with (I don’t want to go into much more detail than that, as I have promised to stop whining here). I have not had much time to get through any homework, so that should occupy most of my time here tomorrow (this is my vein hope that tomorrow will be better)…

On a completely different note, we have a new Miss Utah. Apparently they have a new one every year, through a pageant of some sort. I did not even know that they were looking for a new one. Here she is, our new Miss Utah:




Can someone explain to me exactly what Miss Utah does? What does holding this particular crown mean? She is majoring in psychology, and wants to have a career working at a home for teenage girls (I am going to take the high road here and not make the dirty jokes that are gushing through my head now). Do we even need a ‘prettiest girl in the state’ contest? (this really is about that, let’s face it: the “talent” portion means nothing)

Why don’t they have a Mr. Utah? Do they have a Mr. Utah? If they have a Mr. Utah, does he have to marry Miss Utah? Can I hide under that lip of hers if it rains? So many questions…

That’s enough of that crap. Any way, I have been so pre occupied looking forward to The Dark Knight that I am getting stupid with nerdy delight. It's a level of 'geeking-out' beyond any other I have had in years- seriously, this might be a problem. It’s sad when I am more attracted to these pictures:



Than this picture:



In fact, that will do it for me tonight. Now it’s back to all the craziness that this evening at work has to offer….

T

No comments: