I am currently writing this here at work, however they have blocked the blog sites now, so I am posting this at home. Not that most of you would really know- I just needed something to write. So, for tonights entertainment, I have a list of Childrens Books that never were:
- You Are Different and That's Bad
- Dad's New Wife Robert
- Hammers, Screwdrivers and Scissors: An I-Can-Do-It Myself Book!
- Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence
- Some Kittens Can Fly
- Grandpa Gets a Casket
- The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
- Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia
- The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
- Strangers Have the Best Candy
- Whining, Kicking, Crying and Getting What You Want
- Pop! Goes The Hamster...And Other Great Microwave Games!
- Places Where Mommy and Daddy Hide Neat Things
- Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
That will do it for me tonight folks. I plan on spending the rest of the night watching cartoons. I know that doesn't sound like news to anyone who knows me, but tonight is special: I am the proud owner of Frisky Dingo season 2! Go ahead- buy it and laugh!