Sunday, February 10, 2008

Readings and Mumblings

Hey everyone,

Let’s begin the Sabbath with another reading from the Book of St. Anthony:


"Behold-eth the wonders of Computers, and the dis-pleasantries in the posterior that which art produced by the Computers, for they art a Rose with a Thorn.

And yea my heart is filled with apathy for the striking writers, and their plight, for I doth not watch-eth television.

And blessed be Coffee and Coke-a-Cola, the nectar of the Gods, that keep-eth me awake during my scribing of the Blog.

Yeah be there much pity for Presidential Candidates, as they strive to champion a kingdom on a chariot of false words.

Amen."

Well, there is not much to post today. All work and no play make Professor T a dull boy.

Checklist (what there is of it):

Work- Work has been going smoothly. It is getting rather slow, and not in the good way. Most of my co-workers have found other positions and are in the midst of their transitions already. The last day of taking the calls for the closing departments is April 17th, and it almost seems to be happening before that. I imagine as the departments start to loose employees, they will get busier. Time will tell on that Monday when the first of the training classes start for the new positions for the other employees.

Other Things- I went to a party at From Russia with Love’s place of work at about midnight last night. Fun was had by all. And I being the shutter bug that I am spent most of the time taking pictures. I think that I will try and post some of the better ones on the photo page soon (subject to time availability).

I have not been out to see any movies, or been out at all really. The only real recreation other than the party I have had in the last few days is cartoons. My buddy Dr. MookieLove got me the first three seasons of Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law which is absolutely hilarious, as well as some Aqua Teen Hunger Force episodes, also hilarious. A cautionary note on the cartoons: they are not for those who do not like ‘gross out’ humor, in case any of you where interested in checking them out.

That will do it for me today folks, please be sure to read down, as I have been posting all weekend! Or you may want to save some of it for later, because I may not have time to post much this week.

T

No comments: