Saturday, February 16, 2008

Class, Recreation and 2 Things

Good evening everyone,

Well, today is Saturday and other than one class I have really done a lot of nothing, which is really nice. Let’s get the class update out of the way shall we:

Thermodynamics- I got the test results back. Even with the exceptions that were given, it still was not enough to get me what I wanted. The over all score however was not bad compared to the rest of the class.

Movies- last night From Russia with Love and I watched Murder Party. In case you were wondering, it is a low budget indie film that I found at GrayWhale for only a couple of bucks. The movie itself was not bad actually, it had won some ‘audience favorite’ awards at various film festivals, including Sundance. All in all, it was just a low budget slasher movie. The dialogue and characters were interesting though. The box for the movie said: ‘Napoleon Dynamite’ meets The ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’, but that I strongly disagree with. It had a very ‘Reservoir Dogs’ feel to it being in a warehouse and all, and it was actually pretty funny at moments. It did lack a bit of energy from the cast though, the ensemble felt a little bored, and it showed. But I still give it a thumbs up for a worthy effort, and not completely sucking.

What would all of you say to another Q&A I got in the email? I know, I don’t want to turn this blog into a piece of crap either, but they are fun from time to time. Here we are, 2 Things:


Two Names You Go By:
1. Professor T.
2. Arrogant Prick.

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Blue jeans
2. Head set… I am at work you know.

Two things you want out of a relationship:
1. Some one to pick me up when I am down.
2. Some one to pick up when they are down.

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Take pictures
2. Study (it has to be right?)

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. My headache to go away
2. Lunch

Two Things you did Last Night:
1. Watched Murder Party
2. Ate Chocolate chip cookies

Two things you ate today:
1. Coffee…
2. (But there’s only one…?)

Two people you last talked to:
1. Bubbles
2. My old manager, Dee.

Two Things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Studying
2. Taking pictures (hopefully)

Two longest car rides:
1. Salt Lake City to San Francisco
2. Salt Lake City to Los Angeles/ Anaheim

Favorite Beverages:
1. Coffee.
2. Coke-a-Cola

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Fight Club
2. Apocalypse Now

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Chinese
2. Greasy Hamburgers (that one came to mind, because it’s on the dinner menu tonight)

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. Home with From Russia with Love
2. Out and about.


That will do it for me today every one. I may post more this weekend, but be weary on that. I have said it before….

T

No comments: