Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shorts and VD

Good evening everyone,

Well, not much has happened since I last posted. Wednesday I spent the morning in classes, and then I heard about a terrible snow storm coming, so I went to work to study until my night class. The roads were ok getting to the class, and it was a small one. The Professor showed up, but only about 1/3 of the class made it due to the snow. After class I went to my buddy Dr.MookieLove’s place with Bubbles and watched Ren & Stimpy and Memento. Both shows are classic. From Russia with Love was planning on attending; however homework required her to remain at home. Let’s take a look at school now:

Thermodynamics- There is no news on the test as of yet. I am still hoping for Friday, but he said that they are still in the grading process.

Quantum Mechanics and Relativity- Still awesome. There’s not really much else to say.

Theoretical Electromagnetism- Still a pain. There’s really not much else to say.

Happy St. Valentines Day everyone! In case you weren’t aware, the official holiday is: National Singles Awareness Day, affectionately called Valentines Day because the other name is too long, and because it has much more zing than the acronym NSAD. That just sounds like some terrible disease, or some kind of evil government agency. Those have their own holidays. True, you do not hear much about Evil Government Agency Day, quietly celebrated in the South and mental hospitals. And the underdog holiday, National Terrible Disease Day, has a parade that you can ‘catch’ (so to speak) late at night on channels that no one watches, just because of the Leprosy Dancers, who unwittingly give souvenirs to the modest crowd of onlookers, who are too cheap to pay for an actual Freak Show. And what is the point of this rambling you may ask? Well, don’t ask too hard, because I don’t even know. Good night all. Happy VD! (you didn’t catch that from me I swear)

T

No comments: