Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finally!!!

Hey everyone!

So I do not have much to post today, however I do bring good news! The Photo Page is now up and fully operational!

Just click the link on the right and it will take you there, for your viewing pleasure.

However, they are not “new” photos, they are ones that I have on the computer already. So, Mom, and From Russia with Love, they are ones that you have already seen. But now you can look at them without being in my room! I understand that can be a little crazy sometimes.

Also for today’s post I thought I would take a free association quiz I found on my buddy Dr. MookieLoves blog, because I need a checklist of some sort right?

Ok, here we go:

1. Beer: 7-11
2. Anorexic: Paris Hilton
3. Relationships: with who?
4. Purple: Rome
5. Power Rangers: Ruined a generation of children.
6. Weed: pull
7. Steroids: big muscles and tiny balls.
8. Cartoons: a way of life
9. The President: blue suits and bad hair cuts.
10. Tupperware: lids that never fit right
11. Best Vacation: palm trees and old places
12. Santa Claus: red
13. Halloween: trick or treat
14. Bon Jovi: butt rock
15. Grammar: English books from high school
16. Facebook: ouch!?
17. Worst Fear: becoming nothing…..
18. Marriage: meh….
19. Paris Hilton: (see #2)
21. Redhead: freckles
22. Blonde: Aunt L.
23. Pass the Time: bored
24. One Night Stands: more exercise than a one night sit…
25. Donald Trump: admit it, you’re BALD!!!!!
26. Neverland: ME!!!!
27. Pixie Sticks: On vanilla ice cream....
28. Vanilla Ice Cream: Yaaaay!
29. High School: bad times and cheerleaders.
30. Work: (see #23)
31. Pajamas: never fit quite right.
32. Woods: lost.
33. Wet Sock: I had fun.
34. Alcohol: bottles and brown liquid.
35. Love: From Russia with?

Was I the only one that noticed the lack of #20?

T

No comments: