Thursday, September 13, 2007

Busy Couple of "Daze"

Well, what to blog about today? The Photography page is not quite coming along as planned, but I am working on it.

A little tired today. Went to sleep for about an hour and then awoke unable to return. I then watched the latter half of Hostel. It’s a good thing From Russia with Love was not there- she hates those movies. I usually don’t mind them, but this was awful. I didn’t think it was possible to make a movie with a prop as a star. But, live and learn, this did indeed have 150 gallons of fake blood in the leading role (sad when the stars are out-acted by an inanimate object-not that I expected much more anyway). Everything was just less than poorly done (and not funny poorly done, which is what I like and was hoping for).

Buddy had to take a short trip back to the Mechanic to have another repair done. But the car is running smoothly again. Apparently all it needed was a new “last leg”.

Classes are getting more complicated and the homework is getting a little rough. The semester is like a forest, I can still see they way out but the trees just keep getting a little taller (it’s got me talking in metaphors, how bad is that?). That was made a little worse by the car crapping out again on my way to class yesterday.

Work got a little crazy today as well. If I was actually running around like a chicken-with-its-head-cut-off I would be having a much easier day. Hence I have done no homework and will need to void all plans this evening to get that done.

That’s why I needed a little comfort food. For lunch I went to Wienerschnitzel and ordered a chili cheese burger, chili cheese dog, chili cheese fries and a chili cheese Pepsi.

I ate most of it, except for the fries. By time I got around to those the cheese had turned into a thick cold mass of grease. Grease needs to follow what I like to call the “M&M’s law of viscosity”. The application of this law to the situation at hand is simply put: “grease needs to solidify in your arteries, not in your hand”. Proof of this theorem: hart attacks and love handles taste better warm. I think every one can agree to that.

And now I must return to the grind to finish off what’s left of my shift.

T

No comments: