Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sabbath Day-Break

Good afternoon everyone,

Well, today I do not have a lot to do with the exception of homework. And in my seemingly endless amounts of free time here at work, I am sure to get that done. Also, I have recently opened this blog up to comments, buy popular demand. Well, not really, I originally did not have them because I was, and still am, too lazy to moderate them. So if you leave one, there is a strong chance that I may never get around to reading it. No hard feelings though. Like I said before, I’m just too lazy. Or busy… yeah, that sounds better. But for the most part, I really enjoy doing this (actually it’s just the typing) blog, and most of the people that I started it for do not read on a regular basis any more, so I have decided to have a little more fun with it- just doing what I want to really. Things like the ‘Checklist’ will become less and less frequent, because that was for the “People who I don’t see on a daily basis”, and I don’t think they are reading on a ‘daily basis’. So actually, you might think this blog has gotten less interesting- because, well, I am a person who thinks math is fun…

Any way, I really am going to post more of what I am doing in school, as opposed too just bitching about the classes, professors, homework, etc… so be prepared, or curious, whatever suits your fancy.

Also, with today being the Sabbath, I think that it is about due time for a reading from the Book of St. Anthony:



I got-eth nothing.

I am not-eth feeling the flow of the Divine Muse.

Meaning-eth, I shall not have much of interest to present-eth unto you.

In fact, I think-eth that is it-eth.

Amen.

That will do it for me today folks. Please be sure to keep track on The Cinema Project, I will have a review of Hellboy II: The Golden Army up either Tuesday night, or Wednesday afternoon. Ciao!

T

2 comments:

$teve said...

HAHAAAAA!!! I KNEW THAT YOU WOULD OPEN UP COMMENTS!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!! RELEASE THE MINION HORDES OF $TEVONIA UPON HIS BLOG!!! QUICK, WHILE HE'S GIVING THE SERMON!!!

A.P. said...

That will be easy. I am always at the podium and/or the soap box...