Friday, March 28, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Good afternoon everyone. Or evening… whatever.

Today has been slow. Slower than cold tar in fact. Not including school of course, because I have my studying cut out for me. That is especially true for Thermodynamics. That course I dislike more and more. Oh, and the effusion topic did turn out to be something that was relevant to what we have been doing thus far. Oh, and get this too; my professor from that class is from Kazakhstan! Just like Borat (this movie-film is of course, based on a true story)! That has opened an entire can of worms for me. I am going to make fun of him to no end here on my blog. And my justification for such an act?- teaching such a boring class that I am paying so much money for. He-a teacha me da Entropy!-HA!

Today one of my co-workers sent me an invite to an online book forum. It’s kinda like this, except that you just list your favorite books, and opinions of, and get recommendations from others. If I decide to take part in this on line nerdery, I will let all of you know.

Today I thought that I would talk about the news, as I have not done that recently. And I have to say, the world sure is boring… so no news items. Except that I was listening to the BBC World News today on my way to class, and they were having a large discussion on whether Democracy could work in Africa. More specifically, they were discussing a country there that was afraid that its current election might be rigged. I came to the following conclusion after hearing multiple opinions on the matter: I just simply do not care. I find myself struck with almost painful amounts of apathy for such things.

So in lieu of World News, I bring you some from, well, me.

Professor T. Announces Formal Plans to Get Into Shape!

I now have formal plans to get into shape. First off, I am going to start by actually getting up when the alarm goes off in the morning, and setting it to a half hour earlier than normal. So I can work out for thirty minutes before I start my day. All of this mind you is to try and get more energy for the day, and not have to rely on coffee. Also, I am going to go to Albertson’s and get some carrots and celery and such to munch on throughout the day, so I do not go for fast food at lunch time. Because after all, I do have the magnificent physique of a Call Center Employee. For those of you who are not familiar with this particular physical stature, it resembles that of a Greek God. The Greek God being of course, Gluttonousus. He is the omnipotent master of the Saggy Abs.



I am hoping that it will take me from this:



To this:


Maybe... Or Not.

T

No comments: