Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Filler Material

To be honest there hasn’t been much to update thus far. Over the weekend I worked, Monday I went to school, got a hair cut and did homework, and today is work and school. I work until 9pm, and then I am planning on staying here to study, because it’s one of those less distracting environments than home. So who knows how long I will actually be here. I’m thinking around 11pm, or later. After that I am going to be taking From Russia with Love some food, because she will be at her rehearsal till midnight or later.

Well, since there is not much to update in the personal life area, we will fill in on the scholastic portion.

Calculus III- quiz tomorrow. That’s one of the things that I am going to be burning the late evening oil to get ready for. The rest of the lectures are getting into the double and triple integral stuff. Exciting I know.

Modern Optics I & II- the test results came back today. Recall that the test was 27days ago. Not very timely feedback if you ask me. The results were less that expected, however he is going to let us take it home (or in my case work tonight) to correct what we did wrong for partial credit. That should raise the bar a bit. That is fair as well in my opinion, being that no one finished the test in the allotted time.

Lab for Scientists and Engineers II- the lab was quick and painless today. The good lab partner was there today, and the lab was simple as well, so we actually finished in about a third of the time. The subject was lame, just induced electric currents. If you really want to know what that is; they are big words for boring.

Other Things- the RockStar Prohibition is in full swing and going well (not a single drop). I will admit that I have been drinking more coffee and soda; however the combined two only have about a fourth or so of the caffeine of a 24oz RockStar, and none of the other crap that pollutes the energy drinks. The most important aspect of this is: how am I feeling, and am I feeling better? Well, yes. I have not felt physically bogged down at all, and I still have a desire for a nap every now and then, but who doesn’t? The rest is significantly shorter too, so yes, I am feeling better. Still no exercise though, but that routine will come soon enough. One change at a time.

T

No comments: