Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Little Of Everything

Once again there is not much to go on today. I really should stop starting my blog out with that. Because I always wonder how I end up typing so much when I say that.

First off I would like to wish my Dad a happy birthday today. He is officially the world’s oldest living pre-historic mammal. Just kidding Dad, I love you and happy birthday. And thank you to Bubbles (she likes that nickname) for covering the last part of my shift today so I can partake in the birthday festivities this evening. We are going to have a family dinner and see From Russia with Love’s play. She is in Shakespeare’s “King Lear”. I will post my review of that later. That’s it on the family side, so let’s get started with school:

Calculus III- going well, I got the results of the quiz that I took on Wednesday and the results were better than expected. There is another one this Wednesday and a mid term on the rise, so I will keep everyone posted on those as well. The material has gone from vectors to integration. That’s all I am going to say about that now.

Modern Optics I & II- this is going ok for now. There are my usual grievances with the lab portion, but I think you are all tired of hearing about that (Mom). Just kidding. However, I do get tired of my own complaints about that.

Other stuff- that news story I told all of you about on Yahoo news? Remember the chupacabra? Remember how I said to take it with a grain of salt? I should have said a tablespoon or a bowl of salt. Apparently the Biologists at Texas State University have identified it as a regular old coyote. It was still a fun news story to follow though, as disappointing as the results may be.

There is a movie that came out recently that I have been wanting to see. It has Russell Crowe and Denzel Washington. I am not a big fan of either actor as talented as they may be, but this movie looks good in spite of their shortcomings. There have also been a few more postings of pictures from the next Batman movie. And I have to say I am really excited about it. Especially the Joker. One of the original creators of the carachter creators has been hired on as a consultant, and Heath Ledger said that he was not going to simply copy Jack Nicholson’s version, but take it in a different direction. (giggles of joy)

That will do it for me today folks. Stay tuned. Same Bat-time, same Bat-blog.

T

No comments: