Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Outcome

Well everyone, the results are in, and history has been made:


… and my favorite Waste-Of-Carbon person was also popped up in the news here.
The headline was:



Diddy votes: 'It was a joyous moment'











Voted? I did not know he could read?!?!? How is that news anyway?!?!

No one interviewed me after I voted. Then again, for him the fact that he can talk and walk at the same time is an achievement.

… or the fear of death. That has to be it. That is what was news worthy there. He has been saying so much about that for so long…

T

1 comment:

j.l. clyde said...

that's the only reason i voted. i was afraid he'd pop out from under my bed and eat my soul. the diddy monster is really rather terrifying.

on anther note: huzzah! he won he won he won!