Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lotto and NaBloPoMo

Good evening everyone,

Well, it is time for something called NaBloPoMo. What is that? It’s a phrase meaning ‘National Blog Post Month’. And apparently that phrase is constructed for people who don’t like entire words, or are just too lazy to finish them. The goal of this month is to do a post every day. That might be a challenge for me, but I have been making good so far (2 down, lots to go).

And what am I doing today?

...Working -till’ midnight. And unfortunately, I have to work for a living still, as I did not win the lottery. I had my parents pick me up a lotto ticket on their last trip to Idaho. Being a science minded person (and a sore loser), I thought maybe I will take a look at the last 45 results, sort them, and make a histogram of occurrences for the lottery. I will let you know the results (even though I already know them too: random.. I’m just curious).

I am going to spend the evening mostly waiting for From Russia with Love to return from her trip to Boulder, CO. that she took with some co-workers to party for Halloween, and hear the crazy stories of her travels.

Music today: "N.W.O". by Ministry

That will do it for me tonight folks.

T

1 comment:

j.l. clyde said...

you're also nablopomoing? hurray!