Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Departing

Good afternoon everyone,

Well, nothing much has been happening since my last post. For the record, my 26th year has just been busy so far. Just like number 23, 24 and 25.

I am not going to go into any details of my classes, because it is mostly just boring. If you ever have the morbid urge to do something tedious and frustrating, nothing will fill that need like circuit analysis… or C++ programming… or whatever else fills my time nowadays.

The primary reason for this post, other than letting everyone know I have not totally forgotten about this thing, is that I would like to congratulate my buddy, Dr. MookieLove on his new position in Denver. He will be moving quickly, and will be missed… sorely.

But I am happy for him (he has been wanting something like this for a while), and now I have a connection in Denver. Hoora!

Anyways, back to the books.

T

1 comment:

$teve said...

Thanks playa. I'm gonna miss all of you guys...but it's the way of things. It's really taking a lot to tell myself that I'm not being an idiot...but that's my life. :)