Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Induction Into The Latter 20’s

Good afternoon everyone,

Well, it’s official. I am embarking on the latter half of my 20’s. That’s right- I am the big Two- Six. How does it feel you might ask? Well, the same as 25 really. But yesterday was a freakin’ good day. From Russia with Love got me a very interesting gift. She got the idea from someone else, and that is the idea of giving an ‘experience’ to someone. The day started out with me getting up at about 7:30 (yes, I was up before 10am voluntarily) and heading out to the point of the mountain. What was the experience you might ask?- Paragliding! It was actually more fun than I thought it would be, and was a fantastic way to start off a day. I looked something like this:



Good times… definately worth it. Love you honey! The rest of the day was spent with From Russia with Love hanging out, getting lunch, shopping at the mall, and Barnes & Noble. Then of course it was to class, then back home to take part in my family’s festivities.

And a big thank you to everyone who showed me love on my B-day, making it so great. Whether it be a text message, a phone call (if I got it or not- sorry Steve-O) or spending time with me, it was a great day knowing I had so many people who cared about me:

Mom and Dad

Bro and CheeseCake

From Russia with Love

Dr. MookieLove

Lillie

Double-A

Mr. And Mrs. B-Dawg

Steve-O

Aunt L. and Cousin B

Mr. Fink

That list was quick, so if I forgot you, don’t take it personal. Love you all!

T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was actually calling to ask if you wanted to grab a brew... But hey, sure it was gonna be a birthday brew!

A.P. said...

It's the thought that counts (whatever thought that may be)... :)!