Thursday, February 28, 2008

On What's (not) Needed

Good afternoon every one,

Things have been a little crazy. First off, I think that I am having little “panic attacks”. Keep in mind that I have only had about 3 of them recently, and none since last semester. That would lead me to believe that they are indeed stress related. After all, I am a full time student/employee/boyfriend. And every thing else. Blah blah blah. I think that I am tired of hearing myself complain.

Thermodynamics- Well, the studying that I did helped, but there is still a long way to go. It just makes the semester that much longer.

Quantum Mechanics and Relativity- I had the first midterm today, and the results are not good. For liking the class as much as I do, you would think that I did better. Alas, I did not even finish. I was not alone, it would seem that the entire class was working right up until time was over. No use crying over spilt milk I guess.

Theoretical Electromagnetism- the phrase ‘between a rock and a hard spot’ basically describes this course to a T. The rock being of course: the work required, and the hard spot: doing the work required. I am going to need to pull a couple of tricks out of my sleeve soon. And not just for this class, but for all three. Just keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle.

Or maybe look into my older chemistry books for “water into wine”.

T

No comments: