Friday, February 29, 2008

Charged

Good evening everyone.

Do you ever get those days, you know, after a rough patch and the clouds just seem to break, pushing the limits to the sky and beyond? When you feel charged, and not just charged, but literally electric?

Today is one of those days.

For me at least.

I feel able, strong and my brain is working wild. If I can keep this up for another couple of days, I might be able to pull off all of my catch up work. That’s right, I said ‘all’. I feel rested and charged, and all it took was an evening with my mind off of school followed by a night of good rest. I recommend that to everyone. In fact; take two. I plan on that all weekend.

I am not even going to bother with the checklist, because nothing new has happened since my last one, so I will do another one of those ‘survey’ things I found on another blog. Here we go: ABC’s of me:

A - Attached or Single: Option the first. I love you honey!
B - Best Friend: Do I really need to be asked that?
C - Cake or Pie: Pie. Pecan Pie.
D - Day of Choice: Does it matter? They all run together.
E - Essential Item:Camera. Or pen & paper. Can’t decide.
F - Favorite Color: Black
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. Most fun to play with.
H - Hometown: Neverland.
I - Indulgence(s): I plead the 5th.
J - January or July: July. I hate the snow
K - Kids: Why?
L - Life is Incomplete Without: Family & (girl) friends.
M - Marriage Date: I’m tired of that question. No
N - Number of Siblings: 1
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges. ‘Likes me the juice.
P- Phobias or Fears: I’m working on it :)
Q - Quote(s): "Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace within” ~ A. Einstein.
R - Reason to Smile: Depends.
S - Season: Spring/Summer/Fall.
T - Tag Seven: No, I won’t be doing that thank you.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: Sometimes I relax best while driving
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: What else is a cow good for? Honestly?
W - Worst Habit: I already pleaded the 5th.
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Rays are best left with an ‘R’ rating.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Chinese or Italian (should this be in the 'F'?)
Z - Zodiac: Virgo. If you buy into that sort of thing.

Stay Tuned: More Tomorrow!

T

No comments: