Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Morning And Books Of All Kinds

Hello all!

Well, there hasn’t been much going on lately. This morning I awoke, and found out that I had theatre tickets that were gifted to me, and I totally did not get to use them. In my defense, I am very busy (that being said, you would think there would be more to post right?) with school and work. From Russia with Love has as well. The tickets were for a play about the civil war, and From Russia with Love had a movie shoot to attend this weekend, and I have work, so that did not happen. Sorry Mom, but life just gets in the way some times. Fun takes a back seat in priorities unfortunately.

Any way, work is going fine for the time being. I actually finished the audit last night, so that is out of the way for today. That means I am going to study Thermodynamics, which is in some dire need of my attention. So today I am going to leave you with an interesting thing I found on Yahoo News. There is some publisher (I think) that is giving awards to the books this year with the most unusual titles. The article can be found here. These are some of my favorites:

1. I was Tortured by the Pygmy Love Queen
2. Go Ahead, Woman, Do Your Worst
3. How to Write a How to Write Book
4. Cheese Problems Solved
5. If You Want Closure in Your Relationship, Start With Your Legs
6. Are Women Human? And other International Dialogues
7. Drawing and Painting the Undead

That will do it for me tonight folks, to the (text) books I go!

T

No comments: