Saturday, September 8, 2007

Short & Sweet

Lets see folks, what to update. Not much today other that school. So we’ll talk about that (Don’t all jump for joy at once).

Calculus III- just vector analysis. Stuff I picked up on the fly from other courses. Pretty boring.

Modern Optics I & II- first of the labs today, and very tedious as well. Mostly reflecting light from mirrors and bending it with prisms and calculating the change. The lab actually ended in a large headache which I woke up with this morning and never really went away.

First school at noon to about 5, then work till 1am. I really can’t say more than that. And I know some people only skim over this anyway, so this short entry will be a good rest on your eyes (I’m looking at you MOM). Just kidding. Love you all!!!! - I will have more tomorrow for next weeks reading pleasure.


T

No comments: