Friday, October 10, 2008

An Accomplishment Electric

Good afternoon everyone,

For those of you who I see on a regular basis, you all know about my irritations with my electronics class, especially the lab section. Here is a glimpse of what I have been doing in there:


This mess took me 2+ hours to wire de-bug. Guess what is does?

Drum-roll please......

Tah-Duh! It counts from 0 to 9! That's right! Not 8, or that whimpy 7- but 9!

Truely a Miracle of Modern Technology (basically, I have built myself an obnoxious 2 year old. But at least I can take it apart without going to jail)... I just fear it will become self aware-

... aaand might end up being something like a mix between this:


and this:

(If you are a fan of ATHF, that was very funny)

Or maybe thinking about this stuff is the only thing that gets me through that time in that miserable hole they call the electronics lab. But so I don't end on a bad note, the view from the physics buildings is quite spectacular:


... Ahhh- Fall Break has begun. Time to relax.

No comments: