Friday, April 11, 2008

A Burger By Any Other Name..

Good evening everyone.

I am not going to be doing a school update tonight, because there has been only one class and it was uneventful. Next week is going to be a bit challenging, but I will get through it. Just watch me…

Oh, and I just lied above. I am going to talk about school a little bit more. I signed up for my summer and fall classes, and if everything goes to plan, I will be done in fall! That’s assuming no re-takes though. And the way this semester has been going, that’s a possibility unfortunately.

Now for more from the Personal Life Press:

Problems Enforcing Diet Plan Continue To Surge!

Professor T. ate a burger called a ‘Baconator’ from Wendy’s this afternoon. The slip was reportedly due to a co-worker departing from his place of employment, and Wendy’s was her request for lunch on her final day. The problems in this Diet Plan seem to be shrinking however, and overall progress has been good.

The only other thing that I can think of to do now is update everyone on the ‘ways to announce to the world that you are lame’ observations. Here are today’s findings:

*wearing a sweater over a collared shirt. We need nothing else to say ‘dorky’ without words.

*naming a hamburger a ‘Baconator’.

*being interested in the above mentioned hamburger, because of the name. It’s just a bacon cheeseburger people...

*being a physics major, seeing and doing math equations that would make most people cry, dealing with all kinds of complex concepts, then getting so confused by your own taxes you need to have your girlfriend take them to H&R Block for me this morning…

T

No comments: