Friday, January 9, 2009

Memories That Could Have Been

Good afternoon everyone,

I am currently writing this here at work, however they have blocked the blog sites now, so I am posting this at home. Not that most of you would really know- I just needed something to write. So, for tonights entertainment, I have a list of Childrens Books that never were:



  • You Are Different and That's Bad

  • Dad's New Wife Robert

  • Hammers, Screwdrivers and Scissors: An I-Can-Do-It Myself Book!

  • Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence

  • Some Kittens Can Fly

  • Grandpa Gets a Casket

  • The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator

  • Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia

  • The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy

  • Strangers Have the Best Candy

  • Whining, Kicking, Crying and Getting What You Want

  • Pop! Goes The Hamster...And Other Great Microwave Games!

  • Places Where Mommy and Daddy Hide Neat Things

  • Daddy Drinks Because You Cry



That will do it for me tonight folks. I plan on spending the rest of the night watching cartoons. I know that doesn't sound like news to anyone who knows me, but tonight is special: I am the proud owner of Frisky Dingo season 2! Go ahead- buy it and laugh!

T

2 comments:

Book Dame said...

Yeah, they blocked a lot of the blog sites at my work, too! Damn people wanting us to actually work... =)

labrythyne said...

lol... i'd love to read Pop! Goes The Hamster...And Other Great Microwave Games!