Monday, April 6, 2009

Four Six

Good afternoon everyone.

I’m sitting here writing this between classes.

I know I haven’t published almost anything in the past weeks, but nothing interesting has happened. Except for Denver. And I’m still working on the second installment of that, so expect more soon. Just not today.

Nothing much on my mind either. The only thing that I have been doing other than work and school is following a lot of politics. I’m not going to turn this thing into any sort of political rant or anything, just wanted to let you know what’s been occupying a lot of my attention lately.

I think I should stop following politics as much. It’s terribly addicting. I’m going to be cooking news articles in a spoon in a public men’s room soon at this rate.

The weather is pretty nice.

Maybe it’s time I got outside a little and beefed up the photo page.

T

No comments: