Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Best Of Begging

Good morning everyone,

Today I am coming to you live from my place of employment. I know, that is not much of a surprise, I just wanted to let you know.

On the subject of my place of employment, I frequently encounter homeless people on the street corner driving here. The major intersection right before I get here is usually occupied by at least two of them, and there is sometimes one on the freeway off ramp.

They have not been around as much lately, and that might be a little to do with the heat, or maybe the economy slowings have been driving them to greener pastures.

I have never really thought that pan-handling could be an occupation, but apparently it can be. Maybe the ones around here have been driven out by the ‘pros’ so to speak. Yes, there are some homeless that are great professionals at what they do. Fortunately, a co-worker sent me some pictures to prove that this indeed can be a career, and that there are some very talented individuals in this particular field. Allow me to share:

Oh, and in case you were wondering, my finals went very well. Good night all!

T

No comments: