Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weekend Update

Good afternoon everyone,

Well, it’s time for the weekend update. Yes, I know I have not posted much recently, but there simply isn’t a lot going on in my life to post. There is only one class that I currently have, and it is going well I think. So here is the one class checklist:

Undergrad Lab- We have been playing with radioactive materials these past couple of weeks. It has been somewhat cool, using the Geiger Counter and all. However, this has been the most time consuming and tedious lab to date. The Post-report is due on Tuesday, and my lab partner and I have not finished with all of our data plots yet. That is going to be an interesting push, but I think that we should do well.

Other things have been going great. From Russia with Love’s birthday was this week, and for this momentous occasion I got her a PSP. She loves it, and I feel that I have some competition for her attention now. Usually it is the other way around, but that means I have more time to play with my laptop.

Oh, by the way, I bought a laptop.

I don’t know if I have mentioned this in other posts (I don’t have them to read over right now) but it has me giddy with delight. I just need to procure a couple of programs for it, and it will be the best tool I can think of in aiding my education. After all, I am a Physics major, which makes me a nerd of high order, and we nerds love our gizmos and electronic what-nots.

T

No comments: