Sunday, June 29, 2008

Post No. 100

Good afternoon everyone,

As if you couldn’t tell by the title of this post, it is number 100. Hoora! I have been typing this thing for all of you for less than a year, and already I have reached a hundred plus pages of my grumblings, whining, complaining, boring, nerdy and at times hilarious thoughts. All in the format of my daily routine. And most have been done right here, where I sit at work, doing whatever it is that they pay me to do (I really think that most of the time it is to update this blog, and do home work, with a little of my job duties here and there).

You have all been here with me through all of the changes and additions to this blog. The most recent being The Cinema Project, my movie review page, and my photo page that I have only updated once (sadly). There will be more to come on that page, I just need to find the time to do so, being that I primarily use film, and I have to scan every picture.

I went through the checklist yesterday, so I will save you all the pain of that on my 100th post. I think that I will just summarize the checklist in one word: BUSY.

I really wish that I had something more to say, something spectacular and celebratory for this momentous occasion, but I do not. I think I will say “Thank you for reading everybody!”

In other news, George Carlin passed away recently.

A hilarious man, and he will be missed.



With this being such a momentous occasion, (my 100th post here on this blog), there are a few resolutions on this post that I would like to make as well. They are as follows:

1. This blog is called “The Mad Scientist”. With a title like that, you would expect there to be more ‘science’ type stuff, and I know that I have made a similar resolution like this in the past, but I will be posting more stuff that I am actually doing in class, rather than just complaining about how time consuming that it is.

2. I will try to not complain as much, and make more of an effort to have this thing be actually ‘interesting’*

*results may vary. What I consider to be interesting may greatly differ from what you are entertained by.

3. I am going to get in shape, and will keep you all posted in the form of News Bulletins. In fact, here is the first:

Professor T. Announces Crackdown On Love Handles!

In a recent press conference, Professor T. announced that there will be a city wide crackdown on the growing problem of love handles. He is optimistic about the progress of this particular program, despite the failures of similar programs in the past. He plans on tackling this spreading issue with a better diet, and more exercise. More on this story as it develops.


4. Also, I plan on posting more on the other pages, The Cinema Project and the PHOTOGRAHY blog, so just in case you don’t get enough of me from this page, you will have more opportunities to enjoy all of my witty banter and beautiful pictures.

That’s the show today folks. Please check out The Cinema Project for my review of Futurama- Beast with a Billon Backs!

Good night everyone!

T

No comments: