Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Post Sans School

Well, good afternoon everyone.

Once again, it has been a while since I have posted. I could give you all a long list of reasons why, and act apologetic, but I am not going to. It comes down to this: it’s my vacation, and if I don’t wanna post, I don’t havta.

That sounded kind of mean up there. But I have just been taking it easy the past few days, and sitting in front of the computer just wasn’t part of the plan. But I ended up here anyway, so let’s chat.

As you all know, I have the week off from school, and I am proud to say; I have accomplished pretty much nothing. Yes, that’s right, nothing. Well, nothing drastically important anyways. I have spent the better part of two days just cleaning my room, and re organizing things, and throwing lots of crap away. I usually don’t have time to clean during school, and the room had gotten pretty bad last semester.

Most of you know, I had plans and designs to build Artie a new cage. I had measurements, drawn up plans, and priced out materials and everything. Then, in procuring the materials, and the extra work needed for just the wood (I was going to have to sand to make sure he didn’t get a sliver, and I was going to have to buy wood stain because the wood stuff that I found and thought matched didn’t) and other things, it turned out to be just a large pain in the ass, so I abandoned the project in favor of a more practical solution to my shelving shortage.

From Russia with Love laughed when I told her that I was not going to build the cage after all. She said that the only reason that I started the thing was to have something occupy my mind. Right she was…

It’s funny how us physics majors cant rest the brain when we are off of school. a co worker of mine who just graduated in the Physics department spent an entire day organizing her pots and pans. We are all a little crazy I think.

Well, the CD’s that I am putting on my iPod are done burning, so that means I am away from the computer for the rest of the day. I will have more tomorrow, because I have to work.

Ciao!

T

No comments: