Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Small Break In The Clouds…

Good afternoon everyone,

Well, the worst of the school/work week from hell is behind me, but I am not out of the woods yet. Only one more midterm to go. Wish me luck, because the degree of burnout is staggering. This is where the checklist stands right before spring break:

Quantum mechanics and Relativity- The week’s work in this class mostly just consisted of an assignment. A massive assignment. A massive assignment that I turned in this morning, after spending the better part of last night putting the finishing touches on it. There is some stuff on there that I know I did not do well on, but with all the other tasks at hand I think it was pretty good.

Theoretical Electromagnetism- The midterms in this one were terrible. Thoughts of the results are the elements of the worst nightmares of the worst people. Thinking about how I fared on these tests would make a lesser man turn to a life of crime. The tests themselves were a crime against humanity of the highest order. I’m working on the email to the UN.

Thermodynamics- Still not out of the woods… yet…

As a matter of fact, that’s how I feel about everything lately. These proverbial woods are far denser than previously expected. More on this tomorrow… maybe... if my brain is still able to function enough to type.

Plus the answer to the limits question I posed earlier (see “The Pressure is On” post below)…

Stay tuned.

T

No comments: